- This event has passed.
Potty Training 101: Free 60-Minute Seminar
March 3, 2023 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Need to potty train your child, but worried they’re not ready, stressed about doing it right, or overwhelmed by having to make time for it?
Join us for a free 1-hour virtual seminar to learn everything you need to know about potty training!
You’ll leave feeling informed, empowered and ready to create a stress-free potty training plan for your child that you can put in place as soon as you’re ready.
* The who, what, when and how of potty training
* How to know if your child is ready for potty training
* The best approach to stress-free potty training
* Materials you will need for potty training
* A step-by-step guide on how to get started with potty training
* Gentle approaches to guide your child into the process of potty training
* Troubleshooting tips for common potty training problems
* Best potty training tips and tricks based on over 20-years of experience!
* All strategies are research-based and presented by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
If you’re interested in an in-person training, please email: email@example.com.
First 25 people to sign up will receive a free ticket. Regular ticket price $25.
About the presenter:
Jen Pla, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA, RYT is an Educational, Behavioral & Mindfulness Specialist who has dedicated the past 22 years to helping connect and inspire families all around the world in their homes, schools and the community. She combines her experience and training in her plans with the ultimate goal of connecting families through love, compassion and self-empowerment