- This event has passed.
Parenting from the Heart
February 7 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Do you want to learn more about what makes your child tic?
What is truly in their heart?
What motivates and inspires them?
Join us as we share tips and resources on how to parent from your heart to create a deeper, stronger and more powerful connection with your child.
What you’ll leave with:
- A better idea of what your child’s love language is.
- A special story you can read to your child that explains to them all the things you love about them.
- Valentine’s Day Arts & Crafts you can complete with them.
Who’s it for:
- Parents and caregivers between the ages of 1-7
- Parents who want to create a deep bond with their child
- Parents who are dedicated to being the best parents possible
About the presenter: Jen Pla is an Educational, Behavioral & Mindfulness Specialist who has dedicated the past 23 years to helping connect and inspire families all around the world in homes, schools and the community. Her approach is very child and family-centered and individualized to meet each family’s unique needs. She combines her experience and training in the following areas in most of her plans with the goal of connecting families through love, compassion and self-empowerment.
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA)
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Relationship Development Intervention (RDI)
- Verbal Behavior (VB)
- Mediation and Mindfulness Teacher Certification
- Registered Yoga teacher for Children and Adults
- Youth Mental Health First Aid