- This event has passed.
Free Parenting Class: Identify your Child’s Love Language
June 2, 2023 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Do you want to learn more about what makes your child tic?
What is truly in their heart?
What motivates and inspires them?
Join us as we share tips and resources on how to parent from your heart to create a deeper, stronger and more powerful connection with your child.
What you’ll leave with:
- A better idea of what your child’s love language is.
- A list of activities you can do with them based on their love language.
- Answers to why they might be having tantrums for no apparent reason.
Who’s it for:
- Parents and caregivers between the ages of 1-8
- Parents who want to create a deep bond with their child
- Parents who are dedicated to being the best parents possible
About the presenter:
- Jen Pla is a Parenting Coach who has dedicated the past 22 years to helping connect and inspire families all around the world in homes, schools and the community. Her approach is very child and family-centered and individualized to meet each family’s unique needs. She combines her experience and training in the following areas in most of her plans with the goal of connecting families through love, compassion and self-empowerment.
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA)
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Relationship Development Intervention (RDI)
- Verbal Behavior (VB)
- Mediation and Mindfulness Teacher Certification
- Registered Yoga teacher for Children and Adults
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
Click HERE to reserve your spot