- This event has passed.
Free Online Training: Co-Parenting Harmoniousy
November 17, 2023 @ 12:00 pm - 12:45 pmFree
Free Online Training: Co-Parenting Harmoniously
- Is communicating with your partner a constant struggle?
- Did you recently go through divorce, or separation?
- Does scheduling visits, drop-offs and pick-ups always difficult?
- Not sure how to answer your child’s questions, or how to soothe them when they’re feeling anxious about you and your partner fighting?
I’m here to help!
Join me for this upcoming co-parenting webinar where we’ll be exploring effective strategies to co-parent harmoniously and cooperatively with your partner or former partner. Topics will include:
- How to organize a consistent schedule
- Ways to communicate that won’t lead to conflict
- How to handle difficult conversations
- Understanding your child’s perspective
- What to say to your child when they ask questions about the separation or divorce
To attend, please RSVP using the link below. Once you RSVP, a link to the training will be emailed to you:
I look forward to seeing you there!
Jen Pla, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA, RYT
Education & Behavior Specialist
About the presenter:
Jen Pla, M.Ed., BCBA, RYT is an Education & Behavior Specialist who has dedicated the past 22 years to helping connect and inspire families all around the world in homes, schools and the community. Her approach is very child and family-centered and individualized to meet each family’s unique needs. She combines her experience and training in the following areas in most of her plans with the goal of connecting families through love, compassion and self-empowerment.